India, with its large young population, increasing levels of opportunity, and with highly successful sporting leagues, is at the cusp of a sporting revolution. We are poised to take a giant leap – which can potentially catapult our standing on the world stage and create opportunities for employment.
The Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) and Sattva strongly believe that the role of sports in holistic development and social inclusion has a ripple effect on socio-economic growth. Sattva is working closely with CII on the Making India Play Fund to realise its vision of bringing about a culture of sports in the country through the following actionable areas:
1. Evangelising sports with a strong emphasis on the grassroots level
2. Creating a culture of sports in schools through the formal education system
3. Optimal utilisation of sports infrastructure and efficient creation of new facilities
4. Enhancing the involvement of the corporate sector in scaling up the ‘business of sports’
5. Channelising corporate CSR funds for the development of sports.
Thank you for your interest in Sattva.
Do share your contact details with us and you will receive a copy directly to your mailbox!